Warranty & Return
Please follow the steps below when returning merchandise.
- All returns must be preauthorized. Returns of hairtalk® Extensions must be preauthorized within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
- Please call our office and request a Return Authorization (RA) form and sticker. This creates an expected return by our Quality Control staff and alerts the Shipping Department to expect a box from you.
- Returned merchandise must be received within 30 days from the date of invoice. Any returns received late or without our numbered sticker will be refused.
- The original packing slip or invoice must accompany the returned items with the RA form filled out.
- RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED. NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY ITEMS ALTERED OR NOT IN SALABLE CONDITION. ALL TAGS AND PACKING MATERIAL MUST BE IN TACT. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN FACTORY CONDITION SUITABLE FOR RESALE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- A re-stocking charge of $8 may be charged per item returned.
- All re-shipped replacement goods are sent FOB Pembroke Park, FL.
- In the event of a factory defect, we will gladly credit your account and/or send replacement goods. hairtalkÒ Extensions are warranted against manufacturing defects as specified below.
Hairtalk® Hassle-Free Warranty
hairtalk® Extensions offers a six (6) month pro-rated Hassle-Free Warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of invoice on all Human Hair Products, and a 3-month pro-rated Hassle-Free Warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of invoice on all Hair Blend Products. Under the Hassle-Free Warranty, the Customer will receive a pro-rated credit for the claimed good at the time of receipt and processing, regardless of whether there is a true manufacturing defect or not. Customer must purchase a replacement good at the time of requesting a return authorization in order to receive a credit at the time of inspection.
In order to be covered by the Hassle-Free Warranty, Customer must use hairtalk® Adhesive Bands and Haircare on hairtalk® Extensions within the required ranges as provided by hairtalk®. Please contact hairtalk® for more information on the required ranges to be covered by the Hassle-Free Warranty. Chemical processing, intentional misuse or the removal or modification of any of the original components VOIDS the warranty and Seller will not be held responsible. Participation in the Hassle-Free Warranty is determined exclusively by hairtalk® Extensions. hairtalk® Extensions may terminate a customers’ participation in the Hassle-Free Warranty at any time, at which time the Customer reverts to the hairtalk® Limited Warranty claims process.
Hairtalk® Limited Warranty
Except as otherwise provided herein, hairtalk® Extensions offers a six (6) month pro-rated Warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of invoice on all Human Hair Products, and a three (3) month pro-rated Warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of invoice on all Hair Blend Products.
Claims that are made outside of six (6) months for Human Hair Products, and three (3) months for Hair Blend Products, will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting an RA. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. The account holder will receive a Diagnostic Form back on a defective claim with Quality Control’s decision.
In the event a manufacturing defect is NOT found, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges related to sending merchandise back to the customer. In the event a manufacturing defect is found, we will issue either a full credit to the account or a partial credit to the account. hairtalk® Extensions reserves the right to issue a partial credit, prorated based upon factors such as length of time the extensions were worn and used and/or the length of time between the claim date and the original date of purchase. Chemical processing, intentional misuse or the removal or modification of any of the original components VOIDS the warranty and Seller will not be held responsible.
This limited warranty does NOT extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer;
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, coloring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs);
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product;
- Defects resulting from failure to follow Hairtalk® Extensions training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques, instructions, and methods as published by Hairtalk® from time to time.
Hair Blend (HB) hair extensions are comprised of 50% human hair and 50% heat resistant synthetic fibers. HB hair extensions come with a limited, three (3) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Use of heat in excess of 250° Fahrenheit will damage the synthetic fibers and void the warranty. The sole discretion of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control Staff. For more information on Hair Blends please contact hairtalk®.
Specialty colors are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colors will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colors include but may not be limited to: ColorMelts, Pops of Color, Reds, and Silvers. For more information on specialty colors please contact hairtalk®.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, HAIRTALK® DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HAIRTALKÒ BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.