Warranty & Return
Please follow the steps below when returning merchandise.
- All returns must be preauthorized. Returns of Hairtalk Extensions must be preauthorized within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
- Please call our office and request a Return Authorization (RA) form and sticker. This creates an expected return by our Quality Control staff and alerts the Shipping Department to expect a box from you.
- Returned merchandise must be received within 30 days from the date of invoice. Any returns received late or without our numbered sticker will be refused.
- The original packing slip or invoice should accompany the returned items with the RA form filled out.
- RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED. NO CREDITWILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY ITEMS ALTERED OR NOT IN SALABLE CONDITION. ALLTAGS AND PACKING MATERIAL MUST BE IN TACT. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN FACTORYCONDITION SUITABLE FOR RESALE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- A re-stocking charge of $8 may be charged per item returned.
- All re-shipped replacement goods are sent FOB Pembroke Park, FL.
- In the event of a factory defect, we will gladly credit your account and/or send replacement goods. Hairtalk Extensions are warranted against manufacturing defects as specified below.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, Hairtalk Extensions come with a limited, six (6) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting an RA. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. The account holder will receive a Diagnostic Form back on a defective claim with Quality Control’s decision.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is not found, the customer may be responsible for shipping charges related to sending merchandise back.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is found, we will issue either a full credit to the account or a partial credit to the account. We reserve the right to issue a partial credit, prorated based upon factors such as length of time the extensions were worn and used and/or the length of time between the claim date and the original date of purchase.
- This limited warranty does NOT extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer;
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, coloring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs);
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product;
- Defects resulting from failure to follow Hairtalk’s training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques, instructions, and methods as published by Hairtalk from time to time.
- Hair Blend (HB) hair extensions are comprised of 50% human hair and 50% heat resistant synthetic fibers. HB hair extensions come with a limited, three (3) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. HB hair extensions are subject to the same terms and conditions as detailed above. Use of heat in excess of 250° Fahrenheit will damage the synthetic fibers and void the warranty. The sole discretion of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control Staff. HB colors include but may not be limited to: HB11 Turquoise, HB13 Ocean Blue, HB17 Hot Pink, HB23 Lilac, HB25 Purple, HB27 Lavender, HB29 Soft Peach, HB 19 Red, and HB31 Buttercream.
- Specialty colors are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colors will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colors include but may not be limited to:
- ColorMelts: 3/BL, 5/VI, 3/GR, 18/LB, 6/WG, 20/RG, 23/LA, 613/SP, 5/8, 5/23, 6/24, 8/23, 18/25, 23/613;
- Reds: 29, 34, 134, 140;
- Silvers: 70, 72.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, HAIRTALK DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HAIRTALK BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.