HAIRTALK ACADEMY IN-PERSON CERTIFICATION
Keratin Master Certification
Get hairtalk® certified and be the keratin fusion extensions expert in your area. Learn from a hairtalk® Master Educator and Fusion Expert how to service more clients in less time using our innovative pre-customized bonds. Create length, volume and chemical-free color without damage.
Note: This is a professional only certification for licensed cosmetologists. You will receive a full certification kit with your paid registration. All training materials will be provided in your hairtalk® certification kit, which will be shipped to you upon ticket purchase. Registering stylists are responsible for shipping costs on these kits, and we recommend expediting your certification kit to ensure on time arrival. Certifying stylists must bring complete kit in order to attend and complete certification. A tripod or clamp stand to accommodate a mannequin will be provided by your educator at certification. All educational events including education registration fees and taxes are non-refundable final sale. Please be sure to review the WHAT TO BRING and REQUIREMENTS sub-tabs below to ensure you are properly prepared for class.
- Learn hairtalk® history from the global leader in extension technology.
- Expand your service menu and increase your business with our innovative and softer fusion Keratin Extensions.
- Become an expert in client consultation using a hairtalk® Professional Color Ring.
- Experience our full fusion product assortment including our soft, flexible and pre-customized 0.8 cm wide, 1 cm high bond.
- Practice a full head application in this hands-on learning environment using 100% Human Practice Hair.
- Learn the art of blending and shaping hair extensions for a flawless transformation.
- Practice proper removal using hairtalk® Remove Keratin Gel and Keratin Remove Pliers.
- Review post-application Do’s and Don’ts, Frequently Asked Questions, and Troubleshooting scenarios based on behind the chair experiences of a hairtalk® Keratin Expert Master Educator.
STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS
Each attendee will receive their own certification kit approximately 5-7 business days after registration depending on selected shipping method. Certification kit includes:
- Practice Hair - Fusion
- Professional Color Ring
- White Rattail Comb
- Training Applicator Tool
- Remove Keratin Gel
- Keratin Extension Shield
- Keratin Remove Plier
- Thermal Glove
- Single Prong Clips
- Croc Clips
- Stylist Apron
- Bubble Tote
WHAT TO BRING
- Cutting tools for use on Practice Hair
- Pen for notes
- Lunch or snack
- All other training tools and supplies will be provided in your hairtalk® certification kit.
- A valid/active cosmetology license must be provided at checkout. Failure to provide an active license within 1 week of ticket purchase will result in a cancellation of your non-refundable registration. Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed in the class without prior submission of an active cosmetology license.
- Your certification kit will be shipped to you upon registration. You must inventory your kit immediately upon delivery and advise your hairtalk® sales rep of any missing training items (see STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS sub-tab above for kit list).
- Certifying stylists must bring a complete kit in order to attend and complete certification. Notify your sales rep if your kit is not delivered at least 5 days prior to the certification date. We recommend expediting your shipment to ensure on time arrival.
- A tripod or clamp stand to accommodate a mannequin will be provided by your educator at certification.
- All educational events including education registration fees and taxes are non-refundable final sale.
- Under no circumstances can attendees bring a guest to the class (including but not limited to a friend, family member, children, etc.).