HAIRTALK ACADEMY HANDS ON CLASS
Tape-In Master Certification
BECOME A TAPE-IN EXPERT. Expand your salon menu and increase your business exponentially by learning one of the top trending services, hairtalk® Extensions. Master tape-in extensions through this interactive hands-on certification course. Learn in depth product knowledge along with every step of the service: consultation, color matching, application placement, blending, removal, reapplication and more.
Please note: This is a professional only certification for licensed cosmetologists. An active cosmetology license must be submitted with ticket purchase. All educational events are non-refundable final sale.
● Learn hairtalk® history from the global leader in tape-in extension technology
● Become an expert in client consultation using a Hairtalk Professional Color Ring
● Experience our full color and product assortment including Originals, Petites and Mini Strands, as well as all our Plus option for the most customizable and seamless transformation
● Learn hands-on application by applying a full head of tape-in extensions in each band size and band style Hairtalk offers
● Practice the art of shaping and blending
● Master the simplest and fastest removal and reapplication process using our innovative Reapplication Board
● Review post-application Do’s and Don’ts, Frequently Asked Questions, and Troubleshooting scenarios based on the experiences of a Hairtalk expert.
STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS
Each attendee will receive their own education kit including:
● Training Mannequin- 13” hair
● Professional Color Ring
● 100% Synthetic Practice Hair for Educational Purposes Only
● Tape Tabs in all Three Band Size Options
● On the Go Solvent (2 oz)
● Sectioning Brush
● Spray Bottle
● Salon Cape
● Croc Clips
● Heat Resistant Styling Pad
● H20 Water Bottle
● Removal and Reapplication Board
● Hairtalk Branded Notebook
● Hairtalk Branded Shoulder Bag
Attendees also receive 15% off one order within one week after completing certification. Maximum value of the order before discount is $1000.
WHAT TO BRING
● Cutting tools*
*We recommend bringing shears you are comfortable using on Synthetic Practice Hair.
● All educational events are non-refundable final sale.
● Attendees must be licensed cosmetologists. An active cosmetology license must be provided at checkout, or shortly following. Failure to provide active license within 1 week after signing up will result in a cancellation of your non-refundable registration. Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed in the class without prior submission of an active cosmetologist license.
● Under no circumstances can attendees bring a guest to the class (including but not limited to a friend, family member, children).
Select a Class
Master Class in New York, NY (POSTPONED)Time:
Hyatt Place Long Island City
27-03 43rd Ave.
Long Island City, NY 11101
Master Class in Chicago, IL (POSTPONED)Time:
Master Class in Orlando, FL (POSTPONED)Time: