HAIRTALK ACADEMY IN-PERSON CERTIFICATION
Tape-In Master Certification
BECOME A TAPE-IN EXPERT. Get hairtalk® Tape-In certified and expand your salon menu, increase your business and make more money in less time. In this hands-on certification course you’ll learn product knowledge along with every step of the service: preparation, consultation, color matching, building a hair order, application, blending and shaping, removal, retape and reapplication and so much more.
Note: This is a professional only certification for licensed cosmetologists. You will receive a full certification kit with your paid registration. All training materials will be provided in your hairtalk® certification kit, which will be shipped to you upon ticket purchase. Registering stylists are responsible for shipping costs on these kits, and we recommend expediting your certification kit to ensure on time arrival. Certifying stylists must bring complete kit in order to attend and complete certification. A tripod or clamp stand to accommodate a mannequin will be provided by your educator at certification. All educational events including education registration fees and taxes are non-refundable final sale. Please be sure to review the WHAT TO BRING and REQUIREMENTS sub-tabs below to ensure you are properly prepared for class.
- Learn hairtalk® history from the global leader in tape-in extension technology.
- Become an expert in client consultation using a hairtalk® Professional Color Ring.
- Experience our coveted color and product assortment in our full range of band sizes and styles for endless possibilities and customization.
- Get hands-on practice in this hands-on learning environment.
- Learn the art of the blending and shaping to customize your application without removing length or volume.
- Master the simplest and fastest tape-in removal, retape and reapplication using our innovative patented Removal and Reapplication Board.
- Review post-application Do’s and Don’ts, Frequently Asked Questions, and Troubleshooting scenarios based on the experiences of a hairtalk® Tape Expert Master Educator.
STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS
Each attendee will receive their own certification kit approximately 5-7 business days after registration depending on selected shipping method. Certification kit includes:
- Practice Hair - Tape
- Practice Hair Pro
- Professional Color Ring
- Tape Tabs - Original
- Remove Solvent
- Sectioning Brush
- Spray Bottle
- Salon Cape
- Croc Clips
- Heat Resistant Styling Pad
- Reapplication Board patent pending
- Training Folder
- Canvas Tote
WHAT TO BRING
- Cutting tools for use on Practice Hair
- Pen for notes
- Lunch or snack
- All other training tools and supplies will be provided in your hairtalk® certification kit.
- A valid/active cosmetology license must be provided at checkout. Failure to provide an active license within 1 week of ticket purchase will result in a cancellation of your non-refundable registration. Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed in the class without prior submission of an active cosmetology license.
- Your certification kit will be shipped to you upon registration. You must inventory your kit immediately upon delivery and advise your hairtalk® sales rep of any missing training items (see STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS sub-tab above for kit list).
- Certifying stylists must bring a complete kit in order to attend and complete certification. Notify your sales rep if your kit is not delivered at least 5 days prior to the certification date. We recommend expediting your shipment to ensure on time arrival.
- A tripod or clamp stand to accommodate a mannequin will be provided by your educator at certification.
- All educational events including education registration fees and taxes are non-refundable final sale.
- Under no circumstances can attendees bring a guest to the class (including but not limited to a friend, family member, children, etc.).