MASTER THE ART OF BEADED ROWS
Developed in partnership with industry educator and extension expert, Katie Tellor, hairtalk® is introducing the NEW Weft Certification. A one of a kind course that provides stylists with the tools and skills needed to compete in the ever-expanding weft extensions market. Master the art of Hairtalk’s beaded-row, sew-in hair extensions application method that utilizes a specialty knotting technique that ensures the weft is exceptionally secure and comfortable.
In today’s hair extensions market, discerning clients are seeking out stylists who are up to date and knowledgeable in advanced hair extension services. With the NEW Weft Extensions Certification, stylists will learn the evolution of Hairtalk Extensions and our innovative Double Hand Tied Weft and single Machine Weft from certified weft expert educators. Experience a one of a kind hands-on weft hair extensions certification course designed to give you the techniques needed to start your extensions services the very next day.
- Expand your services menu in one of the most luxurious hair enhancement services.
- Become an expert in the art of consultation, color matching, preparation, installation, blending/shaping, removal and re-installation.
- Experience the Weft Collection Color Ring and see our full range of colors.
- Learn hands-on application using 100% Synthetic Practice Hair version of our coveted Double Hand Tied and Machine Weft extensions.
- Review post-application Client Care, Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting through behind the chair experiences from out Weft Expert Educators.
- Class curriculum developed in partnership with industry educator and extensions expert, Katie Tellor.
2019 WEFT CERTIFICATION DATES
|DATE||CITY / STATE||LOCATION||NOTES|
|December 2, 2019||Cherry Hill, NJ||WILLIAM ROBERT SALON|
|December 9, 2019||Los Angeles, CA||GOLD AND BRAID|
|December 16, 2019||Fort Lauderdale, FL||HAIR CIRCUS||SOLD OUT|
READY TO GET CERTIFIED?