Staying in BusinessWhile Maintaining Social Distance
With each day, we are continuing to further navigate these challenging times. As time progresses, both stylists and clients are having to adapt to the current situation. We at hairtalk® understand these concerns and have put together some unique service ideas, important tips and guidance while we continue practicing social distancing.
Tape-In Extensions: Removal from a Distance
Without much notice, mandated closures affected upcoming appointments leaving clients with grown out tape-in extensions in need of removal and reapplication. As we are unaware of how long certain states will maintain these orders, we can’t just let those extensions hang on by a hair.
1. Consult your client virtually.2. Order and ship to your client’s home one of the followings At Home Sets:
- Note: When shipping products to your client’s home, we do not include invoices in the package to ensure that your account information is secure.
- We recommend that your client has someone else available at home to help with the removal process.
5. Walk your client through the simple steps of removal using the On-the-Go Remove Solvent and Sectioning Brush to gently open the tabs.
6. Once all extensions are removed, have the client store the extensions in a safe place and prebook their future reapplication.
Let's continue making the world beautiful. We know this is an incredibly hard time for salons and stylists around the globe. Let’s try to use this time to get creative. Join us daily as we go LIVE on IG and keep up with extension education, COVID-19 funding resources and more.
by Randy Garcia | hairtalk® Brand Marketing Manager